I am proud and honored to be selected as a speaker at SPC2019 in Las Vegas!
If you are working with SharePoint Online & Office 365 or Microsoft SharePoint Server, you need to attend this event!
SharePoint Server 2019 has been announced – you are interested in the latested news about SharePoint 2019? That see you in May in fabulous Las Vegas. We from atwork will be part of the conference and we are looking forward to it.
As shown on the conference website, SharePoint Conference is organized by the SharePoint Conference team and co-produced by Microsoft. They put together an amazing line up of international speakers and Microsoft employees to show you the latest technologie updates and news around Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
The session I present is about a real-world scenario: From fragmented services to a modern intranet.
It is about the project I did together with atwork GmbH. The crew from atwork will also be part of the conference and presenting session:
- How Yammer security and management works behind the scenes in a GDPR world - Martina Grom
- Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams PowerShell MasterClass - Martina Grom, Toni Pohl
- Why Yammer is still the universe to me - Martina Grom
- Send data to Outlook, Teams and Bots with Adaptive Cards - Toni Pohl
In the session Real world: From fragmented services to a modern intranet we will talk about a large enterprise customer in steel industry and its journey to SharePoint. Klöckner & Co started from a mixed environment using classic file shares, DropBox, Slack and even an OpenText-based Intranet solution. Learn how this customer moved from independent disconnected services to an integrated, company-wide service landscape based on SharePoint, Yammer & Office 365.
In detail the session agenda and topics are:
- Project overview: where we came from
- Starting with Yammer
- Design patterns in the project like using standard where it is possible
- Live Demos
- Implementation: technical goals, technical parameters, organization of the project using Microsoft Team & Planer
- Structure of the new Intranet called DigiDesk
- Taxonomy and search customization
- Rollout planning
- User adoption & Training
- Mobile use of DigiDesk
- Microsoft Stream integration
- Custom Apps in the App Launcher
- Integration of additional services
- Why the Marketing department of Klöckner directly switched from Slack to Microsoft Teams
- Custom Development
See you in our session at SharePoint Conference MAY 21 - 23, 2019 ,MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
Save $50 and register via: https://www.sharepointna.com/#!/register?utm_term=BORELL
My tips and recommendations for the conferment
Sessions at SharePoint Conference 2019
Watch as much session as you can. But definitely watch the keynotes. Other hot topics, workshops, speaker and sessions are:
- Microsoft Search in your Organization and Everything you wanted to know about Microsoft Search by Agnes Molnar
- Workshops: Becoming a Master Power User in Office 365 by Benjamin Niaulin
- Mixed reality in Office 365 with SharePoint spaces by Bill Baer
- Become a Microsoft Teams Rockstar by Gokan Ozcifci
- Office 365 Application Security by Liam Cleary
- What Options do you have to govern the lifecycle of Office 365 Groups and Teams? by Mikael Svenson
My hot topics are:
- New Microsoft Search
- New features in OneDrive for Business, SharePoint and SharePoint Hub Sites
- Updates and News about Communication Sites
- Compliance & Security
To get the most out of attending SharePoint Conference 2019:
- Set your expectations and plan what session do you attend and which you download afterword
- Stay connected on Social Media with the conference and the speaker using @SPConf and #SPC18
- Participate in SharePoint Conference 2019 social events, parties and Meetups
- Have Fun!
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.AntwortenLöschen
Thanks for share your blog here .AntwortenLöschen
MS-050T00-A: SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration