Server: KB 2767999
Foundation: KB 2768000
- When you perform a search on a SharePoint Server 2013-based server, you experience performance problems on the server.
- The output cache feature does not work on a page on a SharePoint Server 2013 site. This issue occurs when the page contains a Content By Search (CBS) web part.
- Assume that you use the Cross-Site Publishing feature to create a site on a SharePoint Server 2013-based server. When you perform a search on the site, the search results is greater than the expected number.
- Assume that you access a SharePoint site that is not in your trusted sites list. When you try to search an item on the site, you receive the following error message:
- “The display template had an error. You can correct it by fixing the template or by changing the display template used in either the Web Part properties or Result Types.”
- When you try to perform a search crawl on a list that contains many columns in SharePoint Server 2013, you receive the following error message:
- “The filename or extension is too long”
- Assume that you filter data in an Access form on a non-English version of a SharePoint Server 2013 server. In this situation, Full-Text Search in SQL Server does not work correctly. More specifically, the filtering operations are slow or return incomplete results.
- When you perform a search in a SharePoint Server 2013 search center in backward compatibility mode, the out of box (OOB) site refiner returns incorrect results.
Server: KB 2726992
Foundation: KB 2751999
- Assume that you install multiple Search Service applications in SharePoint Server 2013. When you use a Search Service application to crawl a site, managed properties are not displayed in the Search Service application. Instead, the managed properties are unexpectedly displayed in another Search Service application.
Server: KB 2817414
Foundation: KB 2817346
- When you pass query parameters to query rules from Search Web Part on a SharePoint Server 2013 site, the search results are not updated.
August 2013 updateServer: KB 2817616
Foundation: KB 2817517
- When you remove a SharePoint Server 2013 server from a SharePoint Server 2013 farm, the search admin component on another SharePoint Server 2013 server crashes continuously.
October 2013 updateServer: KB 2825647
Foundation: KB 2825674
- This update improves the stability of search components in large server farms.
- The language selection drop-down list on the search page does not extended fully.
Server: KB 2850024
Foundation: KB 2849961
- When you add a friendly URL or a URL to a non-published item under Search Center Navigation on a SharePoint Server 2013 site, you receive the following error message:
- Sorry, something went wrong
- An unexpected error has occurred.
Server: KB 2817429
Foundation: KB 2817439
- Search schema compression is now enabled by default to allow larger search schemas.
- Highlighting for FQL queries is now enabled for FQL as well as KQL.